Enchantingtoys Health Guarantee
This agreement is made this _______ day of _________, _______ and is between Enchantingtoys (seller)
and the buyer named below:
The buyer agrees to obtain from the seller a ________________________.
Sex:_______________________ Color:__________________________ Whelping Date:__________________________________
Purchase Price: $______________.00 ____________________ Tax
Non-Refundable Deposit $_______________.00 has been placed on the _______________________________.
( Which is included in the asking price )(We do not take personal checks, also western union money orders)
(If a money order is sent to us it must be made out to Vonda Cassady) Thank You
Amount due on pick-up or delivery $__________________.00
How did the customer pay:______________________________________
This puppy is not covered if you switch feed. The buyer has received a two-day supply of Puppy Food.
We do not recommend switching till at least 6months of age. Switching feeds can be life threatening. This can cause several
reactions inside your puppy’s body…vomiting, diarrhea, Gasterinitis. If switching food it must be mixed gradual.
Terms: Buyer's Responsibilities
1. Have it examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of pick-up. Seller must be informed immediately
of examination's result. Must be the written copy from the veterinarian. The failure to provide a written copy of the exam
to us within the 48 hour guarantee will result in cancellation of the health guarantee section.
2. Provide routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to
* Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian
* Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming
3. We do not ship our pups they are to be picked up at our home buy the buyer and no one else. When picking
up you must have ID that you are the buyer. Taxes and all fees must be paid in full. Also this Health Contract must be signed,
and dated before puppy go's home with you. If new buyer does not comply with contract he/she forfeits all money paid down
on. Pup must be picked up when weaned at 8wks to 9wks depending on when the pup is eating good. If not picked up at this time
there will be a fee of $50.00 added to the price for the extra care. It will only be held for two week and then it will
be put up for sale again.
4. All deposits are non-refundable
5. This puppy is covered until 3 months of age against fatal and life threatening disease which adversely
affects the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers a dog's movement and gait and requires
surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature.
6. This guarantee does not cover Coccidia, Giardia, and Kennel Cough, which is easily treated, and is common
in pups that are shipped/traveled and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and is like the common cold.
It must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening. Also Open Fontanelles
this is common in Chihuahua and small breeds.
7. This guarantee does not cover Parvo. They leaves us with it's first shot. It is you the buyers responsibility
to keep up to date on all proper vaccinations and not to socialize your puppy with other dogs, dog parks, pounds, humane society's
and other places that your puppy could pick this disease up.
8. This guarantee does not cover what we consider normal or common traits in puppies such as Cherry Eye,
Gasternitis, Loose Hips, Loose Knees, Elongated Soft Palate. Or any other puppy ailments such as: worms, any viral bacterial
diseases or disorders brought on by parasites. Fleas can be picked up in travel, along with other certain disorders that may
be caused by environmental factors, examples are: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and all other autoimmune
disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
9. All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds. You only get
a replacement puppy when available. You may however switch breeds. If the new puppy cost more you will only have to pay the
10. Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy
means trips to a veterinarian and under that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
11. As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received vaccinations and deworming.
There are many types of dewormers. Most general wormers are used to remove large roundworms and hookworms
in dogs and puppies. They are dewormed before leaving premis, but you should follow up with a fecal exam with your local veterinarian.
Many toy breeds due to their small size and rapid metabolism, are prone to a condition called Hypoglycemia.
Hypoglycemia is a condition that occurs when your puppy’s blood sugar level (glucose) falls below normal. Glucose is
what the body uses as fuel and is necessary for the brain tissue and muscles for function. Although it can be fatal, it is
avoidable with proper knowledge. Hypoglycemia is not covered under this contract. We at Enchantingtoys will never under
any circumstance sell a puppy if we know that it is having any issues what so ever with hypoglycemia. There is no warranty
12. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
* Animal must show the defect by 3 months of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within
2-business day of the licensed veterinarian's determination and have 2 reports from 2 unassociated Veterinarians stating the
same problem and seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.
* A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with the Prior permission of the seller to
qualify for a replacement. NO Refund, in part or in full, will be given.
13. A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition.
14. The buyer is responsible for transportation cost to and from the seller to qualify for a replacement.
15. This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
16. No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered, or euthanized without
17. The replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and of comparable quality. It is
understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the same exact parents as the original parents.
18. Any physical problems or abuse caused by the buyer that could result in injury is not covered under
19. There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed regardless of show or
20. If the buyer decides not to keep the puppy for any reason, we ask you the buyer give the seller first
options at this puppy back. We will try every means possible to find it a new home.
21. If the buyer would happen to misplace, lose, or destroy the puppies papers and need another copy of
AKC or CKC, or any other club there will be $100.00 charge for replacement papers.
22. This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
23. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
24. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that the contract is under the jurisdiction
of the State of Ohio, in the county Washington. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be Washington County Ohio.
We at Enchantingtoys puppies see
Date of pick up__________________________